All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his film debut in The Man in the Iron Mask (1939) through Biggles (1985), the career and the movies of Peter Cushing, kwn as 'the gentle man of horror', are examined. Using interviews and extensive personal correspondence, the authors provide Cushing's own views on many of his 91 films. A plot sypsis for each film is followed by production and cast credits, year produced and alternate titles. Also included are contemporary reviews of Cushing's work.
- Author BiographyDeborah Del Vecchio is a freelance writer in New Jersey. She is also the co-author of a book on Peter Cushing. Tom Johnson, author of several books on horror cinema, is a teacher in Shillington, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Deborah Del Vecchio,Tom Johnson
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, references, bibliography, index
- Weight658 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byBarry Morse,Sydney Morse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.