All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone needs grace. For some it may be for a difficult marriage, or children that have wandered away. For others it may be their limitations and hardships. Peter's letters offer strengthening grace. There is an abundance of grace found within the verses of this book to set you free. You are an overcomer, and God's grace is our fuel to empower our hearts to soar. John, the apostle of love, always points us back to the most important virtue of all: God's love. He teaches us that thing can defeat the love of God and that only perfect love has the power to cast our fear from our hearts. To read John's letters is truly reading a tapestry of love, woven into our lives as we yield to God. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to carry this message of love into all of the world. In only twenty-five verses Jude gives us a message that is desperately needed in this hour. We must beware of teachings which are false and harmful. Our eternal centre must be Christ alone. Keeping ourselves in the love of God and holding fast to what we believe will insure our future is bright. Jude points us to the God of glory who will strengthen us in all things to remain faithful in days of increasing darkness.
- Author BiographyDr Brian Simmons has previously been involved in the translation project of the Kuna New Testament and has studied linguistics and Bible translation principles through New Tribes Mission. He and his family spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Afterward, he assisted in planting a thriving church in West Haven, CT Gateway Christian Fellowship. Dr Simmons now travels full time as a conference speaker and Bible teacher. Brian has been married for over forty-two years and boasts regularly of his three children and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr. Brian Simmons
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Passion Translation
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight133 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.