All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionLike a lot of children, Peter McPossum has a problem sitting still and quiet for long periods of time. So when he and his family are invited to the posh Potiphar McPossum's house for dinner, his parents decide to test him--to see if he can control his wiggles and giggles. What follows is a tender tale of parents who love their child more than anything. You and your child can make precious memories as you read this sweet and humorous story together.
- Author BiographyAngela Hunt has written over 120 books for adults and children, fiction and nonfiction. You can read more about her work at www.angelahuntbooks.com.
- Author(s)Angela Hunt
- PublisherHunthaven Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunthaven Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sandra R Guevara
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.