CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $19.45Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Pan first flew across a London stage in 1904, overwhelming audiences with its tale of a magical boy who never grows up, who lures young Wendy and her brothers to Neverland, where they meet pirates, Indians, fairies, and the Lost Boys. J. M. Barrie revised and expanded the story and published it as this vel. For children, it remains a marvelous mix of fantasy and adventure, featuring unique, imaginative characters who frisk and frolic in an enchanting land. For adults, the story of Peter and the Lost Boys works on a much deeper level, speaking to them about the inevitable loss of childhood and the ability to fly. The climactic duel between Peter Pan and Captain Hook is both a swashbuckling romp and a moving metaphor for the complex, poignant struggle between incent but irresponsible youth and tainted but dependable maturity.
- Author BiographyJ. M. Barrie (1860-1928) was a playwright and novelist who is best known for his Peter Pan stories. Donada Peters is one of AudioFile magazine's Golden Voices and has won over a dozen AudioFile Earphones Awards.
- Author(s)Sir J. M. Barrie
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Donada Peters
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.