All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt was Friday night. Mr and Mrs Darling were dining out. Nana had been tied up in the backyard. The poor dog was barking, for she could smell danger. And she was right - this was the night that Peter Pan would take the Darling children on the most breath-taking adventure of their lives, to a place called Neverland, a strange country where the lost boys live and never grow up, a land with mermaids, fairies and pirates - and of course the terrible, evil, Captain Hook. Peter Pan is undoubtedly one of the most famous and best-loved stories for children, an unforgettable, magical fantasy which has been enjoyed by generations.
- Author BiographyJames Matthew Barrie was born in 160 near Dundee in Scotland. He was the son of a weaver. He was educated at Glasgow Academy, Dumfries Academy and Edinburgh University. After working as a journalist in Nottingham he went to London and wrote for various newspapers and journals there. Between 1891 and 1902 Barrie published several successful novels and plays. PETER PAN, his greatest work, was first performed as a play in 1904. Although the original idea for PETER PAN appeared in an earlier adult novel, THE LITTLE WHITE BIRD, the full 'story' version for children was not set down on paper until 1911. J. M. Barrie died in 1937.
- Author(s)Sir J. M. Barrie
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/1994
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Classics
- Out-of-print date19/09/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elisa Trimby
- Introduction byNaomi Lewis
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.