All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating, deep, unfathomable--Peter Schlor's photographs are somehow unsettling. These are images full of mythology and symbolism. In 1993 at the age of twenty-nine, he launched his first tour through Germany's museums, thereafter quickly establishing himself on the international art market. Hallmarked by profound compositional severity and a strong contrast between light and dark, Schlor's pictures exude a tension-charged atmosphere between stillness and drama. The Canary Islands with their trade winds have been a favorite destination for several years. This is also where his latest series Black & Wide was created.
- Author BiographyArt photographer Peter Schlor, born 1964, lives and works in Mannheim, Germany. In 1993, at the age of 29, he launched his first tour through Germany's museums, thereafter quickly establishing himself on the international art market. Gislind Nabakowski is German art historian and art critic.
- Author(s)Gislind Nabakowski
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight703 g
- Width244 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Peter Schlor
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.