All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionPeter was just a little boy when he was diagsed with Type 1 Diabetes. He was scared of having his blood checked and fearful of the insulin injections. Peter thought about his special skills and developed several strategies he can use to cope with the injections and other challenges he will face. These are strategies anyone can use, child or adult, who is in a similar situation and needs to find an effective way to cope.
- Author BiographyAngela Cleveland has been a professional school counselor/anti-bullying specialist since 2001. Angela co-founded ReigningIt (www.ReigningIt.com), -creating a #STEM dialogue inclusive of every woman.- Angela is the author of -The Fruit Files: Can You Spot the Clues to How These Fruits Feel? - I'm No Scaredy Cat...But I'm Afraid to go to School! -Peter's Special Concoction: How a Little Boy Learned to Manage Type 1 Diabetes Learn more about Angela. Follow her on Twitter (@AngCleveland) and visit: www.AngelaCleveland.com. Illustrator Beth Pierce is an office worker by day, freelance cartoonist by night. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, daughter and two crazy cats. Beth's artwork can be found on Instagram (instagram.com/littlebchan) and Tumblr (littlebchan.tumblr.com).
- Author(s)Angela Cleveland
- PublisherConfident Counselor
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConfident Counselor
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.