All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe oil and gas engineer on the job requires kwing all the available oil field chemicals and fluid applications that are applicable to the operation. Updated with the newest techlogy and available products, Petroleum Engineer's Guide to Oil Field Chemicals and Fluids, Second Edition, delivers all the necessary lists of chemicals by use, their basic components, benefits, and environmental implications. In order to maintain reservoir protection and peak well production performance, operators demand to kw all the options that are available. Instead of searching through various sources, Petroleum Engineer's Guide to Oil Field Chemicals and Fluids, Second Edition, presents a one-stop n-commercialized approach by organizing the products by function, matching the chemical to the process for practical problem-solving and extending the coverage with additional resources and supportive materials. Covering the full spectrum, including fluid loss additives, drilling muds, cement additives, and oil spill treating agents, this must-have reference answers to every oil and gas operation with more options for lower costs, safer use, and enhanced production.
- Author BiographyJohannes Fink is a Professor of Polymer Chemistry at Montanuniversitat Leoben in Vienna, Austria. Dr. Fink teaches macromolecular chemistry. His career spans for more than thirty years in the field of polymers, including characterization, flame retardancy and pyrolysis of polymers. Johannes has published multiple books and articles, including Petroleum Engineer's Guide to Oil Field Chemicals and Fluids, 2nd Edition, Water-Based Chemicals and Technology for Drilling, Completion, and Workover Fluids and Hydraulic Fracturing Chemicals and Fluids Technology, all published by Elsevier.
- Author(s)Johannes Karl Fink
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 364 illustrations
- Weight1480 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.