Petroleum Production Systems by Ding Zhu, Michael J. Economides, Christine Ehlig-Economides, A. Daniel Hill (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $299.69+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $202.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Definitive Guide to Petroleum Production Systems-Now Fully Updated With the Industry's Most Valuable New Techniques Petroleum Production Systems, Second Edition, is the comprehensive source for clear and fundamental methods for about modern petroleum production engineering practice. Written by four leading experts, it thoroughly introduces modern principles of petroleum production systems design and operation, fully considering the combined behavior of reservoirs, surface equipment, pipeline systems, and storage facilities. Long considered the definitive text for production engineers, this edition adds extensive new coverage of hydraulic fracturing, with emphasis on well productivity optimization. It presents new chapters on horizontal wells and well performance evaluation, including production data analysis and sand management. This edition features * A structured approach spanning classical production engineering, well testing, production logging, artificial lift, and matrix and hydraulic fracture stimulation* Revisions throughout to reflect recent invations and extensive feedback from both students and colleagues* Detailed coverage of modern best practices and their rationales* Unconventional oil and gas well design* Many new examples and problems* Detailed data sets for three characteristic reservoir types: an undersaturated oil reservoir, a saturated oil reservoir, and a gas reservoir
- Author BiographyMichael J. Economides is professor of engineering at the University of Houston. His work focuses on optimizing hydrocarbon production from reservoir to market. A leading energy analyst, he is editor-in-chief of Energy Tribune and the Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. A. Daniel Hill is professor in the Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M University, holds the R.L. Whiting endowed chair, and is a Distinguished Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE). Christine Ehlig-Economides is professor in the Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M University and holds the A.B. Stevens endowed chair. She is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering. Ding Zhu, is associate professor in the Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering at Texas A&M University, holds the W.D. Von Gonten Faculty Fellowship, and is a Distinguished Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
- Author(s)A. Daniel Hill,Christine Ehlig-Economides,Ding Zhu,Michael J. Economides
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1076 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.