All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how small firms, like large ones, are mobilizing to compete in a global ecomy.
- Author BiographyAlan Smart and Josephine Smart are Professors of Anthropology at the University of Calgary. Alan Smart is the author of Making Room: Squatter Clearance in Hong Kong. Josephine Smart is the author of The Political Economy of Street Hawkers in Hong Kong and the coeditor (with Martha W. Rees) of Plural Globalities in Multiple Localities: New World Borders.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Anthropological Studies of Contemporary Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan Smart,Josephine Smart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.