All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive guide to the Peugeot 205, the unassuming car that saved Peugeot in the 1980s and went on to become a rally-winning legend. With technical specification details and a full production history from 1983-1999, Peugeot 205 - The Complete Story is an ideal resource for enthusiasts of the car that is w considered an automotive classic. With some previously unseen photographs, the book covers the M24 project - the genesis of the 205; the legendary 1.6 and 1.9 GTI models and the popular CTI convertibles and other special editions. Advice is given on buying, maintaining and modifying 205s today and finally, there is an exclusive interview with rallying legend Ari Vatanen.
- Author BiographyAdam Sloman has harboured a strong passion for all things automotive since childhood. Working as a freelance motoring journalist, he covers the full range of cars, from classic machinery of the 1950s and 60s, to up-to-the-minute modern motors. As well as writing about cars, Adam enjoys owning, restoring and improving them, and has owned many different cars, including a Peugeot 205.
- Author(s)Adam Sloman
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note270 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.