All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPEZ made it OK to play with your food, and w those imaginative, colorful candy dispensers are sought after by collectors worldwide. After PEZ candy and dispensers were brought to the United States in 1952, more than 250 different types of character heads were made. Licensed cartoon characters, movie and TV personalities, and original designs are divided chrologically into five series, usually indicated by patent dates on the dispensers. In this newly revised and expanded edition, most of the variations of PEZ dispensers are shown in 281 color photographs, as well as the premiums and store displays that helped sell them. The captions identify each item and give the current estimated values.
- Author BiographyRichard Geary avidly collects PEZ from his home in Madison, Ohio.
- Author(s)Richard Geary
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note281 color photos
- Weight670 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.