All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn its simplest form, the Pfaff problem (formulated by Pfaff in 1819) consists of determining the maximal integrable manifold of a Pfaffian system, i.e. of a system of vector fields in $R^n$. This book gives a solution of this problem and discusses various generalizations, giving an essentially complete treatment of the theory as it was kwn in 1949.
- Author(s)J. A. Schouten,W. van der Kulk
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/01/1969
- Series TitleAMS Chelsea Publishing
- Series Part/Volume Number221
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight765 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.