All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to manage conflict in the workplace and benefit from it! When individuals come together in teams, their personal differences in values and attitudes can often contribute to the creation of conflict. But, as this book shows, conflict isn't necessarily destructive. When managed properly, it can actually be beneficial. Pfeiffer's Classic Activities for Managing Conflict at Work provides a wide range of different approaches - activities, exercises, and models - to help you understand why conflict occurs and how to manage it. A compilation of material carefully chosen from three decades of the Pfeiffer Annuals and Handbooks , this valuable resource is a treasure chest of sound theory and practical tools that can be put to use immediately by those who teach and train in conflict management.
- Author BiographyJack Gordon served for fifteen years as chief editor of Training Magazine, North America's leading monthly covering workplace training and development. His articles and columns on training subjects have appeared in publications including The Wall Street Journal, San Diego Chronicle, and Minneapolis Star Tribune.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight2074 g
- Width280 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byJack Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.