CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWith exceptional power, Robinson exposes both the gravity and levity of relationships--formed in duty, in fear, in need--and the subtle ways we attempt to escape their persistent pull. At turns humourous, chilling and tender, Robinson's fiction displays a versatility in tone and subject that mirrors the stories of our lives, real or imagined, domestic or exotic. His writing elevates the What If? to new imaginary heights.
- Author BiographyClaude Le Bouthillier is an award-winning poet and novelist living in Quebec. Susan Ouriou is a literary translator, fiction writer, and conference interpreter with an M.A. in Translation Studies from the Sorbonne University. Her French-English translation The Road to Chlifa was shortlisted for the 1996 Governor General's Award and was awarded an IBBY certificate of honour for translation. She has sat on juries for the Governor General's Award for Translation and the Writers Guild of Alberta annual fiction award.
- Author(s)Claude Le Bouthillier,Susan Ouriou
- PublisherXYZ Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationQC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintXYZ Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.