All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing from Jo Nesbo's electrifying international best-sellers The Swman and The Leopard, w comes Phantom, which plunges the brilliant, deeply troubled, w former police officer Harry Hole into a full-tilt investigation on which his own tenuous future will come to depend. When Harry left Oslo again for Hong Kong--fleeing the traumas of life as a cop--he thought he was there for good. But then the unthinkable happened. The son of the woman he loved, lost, and still loves is arrested for murder: Oleg, the boy Harry helped raise but couldn't help deserting when he fled. Harry has come back to prove that Oleg is t a killer. Barred from rejoining the police force, he sets out on a solitary, increasingly dangerous investigation that takes him deep into the world of the most virulent drug to ever hit the streets of Oslo (and the careers of some of the city's highest officials), and into the maze of his own past, where he will find the wrenching truth that finally matters to Oleg, and to himself.
- Author BiographyJO NESBO is a musician, songwriter, economist, and author. He has won the Glass Key Award for best Nordic crime novel. His other Harry Hole novels include The Redbreast, Nemesis, The Devil's Star, The Snowman, and The Leopard. He lives in Oslo. Translated from the Norwegian by Don Bartlett.
- Author(s)Jo Nesbo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.