All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn May 2012 nearly thirty leading contemporary artists from throughout Asia will present arresting and provocative work at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco. Art objects from the museum's extensive collection of traditional art will be juxtaposed with the contemporary works--t so much to compare the past and present as to expand our imaginations beyond space and time into the spiritual world and the afterlife. <i>Phantoms of Asia</i>, the resulting publication, is a unique and intriguing exploration of the concept of Asia t as a block of political and ecomic interest but as an interconnected network of phantoms of invisible spiritual energy.
- Author Biography<b>Mami Kataoka</b> is chief curator of the Mori Art Museum in Tokyo. <b>Allison Harding is assistant curator for contemporary art, at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Allison Harding,Mami Kataoka
- PublisherAsian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Content Note200 Colour Illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.