All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionCovering topics from individual molecules to systemic diseases, from basic concepts to advanced techlogies, Pharmacogemics in Drug Discovery and Development , Second Edition provides a practical, state-of-the-art and integrative view of the application of pharmacogemics in drug discovery and development. A wide range of theoretical and experimental approaches are introduced to meet the problem-solving objectives for understanding the complexity in health and diseases, from laboratory tests to computational analysis. The development of pharmacogemics represents the evolution of biomedicine from treating the disease itself to treating the malfunction of an individual person, the root of diseases. With the change of focus from disease-centered to human-centric medicine, pharmacogemics brings hope for the transformation from simple disease treatment to accurate prediction and effective prevention. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Pharmacogemics in Drug Discovery and Development, Second Edition seeks to serve both professionals and vices with comprehensive resources and a holistic view for the translation of pharmacogemics into better preventive and personalized medical care.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1175
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byQing Yan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.