All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for effective therapy to treat Alzheimer's disease is greater than ever, but there is still drug therapy that can stop or reverse the progression of the disease. There is, however, a great deal of anticipation over the imminent development of effective therapies as a result of the identification of promising targets for drug development. This book investigates these targets and examines ongoing strategies to develop effective therapies for this devastating neurodegenerative condition.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClaudio Cuello
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.