Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionA popular reference, the 2nd Edition of PHARMACOLOGY HANDBOOK FOR THE SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST provides the latest information about the drugs most often used in surgery. Based on the Core Curriculum of Surgical Techlogists, this pocket guide is packed with common terms and abbreviations, a mathematics review, and discussions on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. Most importantly, the comprehensive, easy-to-read drug cards outline individual drugs, putting classifications, routes of administration, contraindications, and more at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyJeff Feix is an Instructor for the Surgical Technology Program at Vernon College in Texas, where he is also Program Coordinator. A surgical technologist since 1993, he has been involved in surgical technology education for more than ten years. Mr. Feix is a past president of the Texas State Assembly of the AST, and has served on the AST National Board of Directors. His credentials include being a Licensed Vocational Nurse, Certified Surgical Technologist, Certified Surgical First Assistant, and a Fellow of the Association of Surgical Technologists, as well as holding an Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration.
- Author(s)Jeff Feix
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width114 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.