Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1975, the Oklahoma Notes have been among the most widely used reviews for medical students preparing for Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination. Completely revised and updated, these new editions of the Notes feature: More self- assessment questions, geared to the current USMLE format; more tables and figures to promote rapid self-assessment and review; low prices; and coverage of just the information needed to ensure Boards success.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/1995
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOklahoma Notes
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJoanne I. Moore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.