All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume features 25 Additional Chapters Available Online. It is a Doody's Core Title for 2015! The Landmark Text On How To Achieve Optimal Patient Outcomes Through Evidence-Based Medication Therapy Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach is written to help you advance the quality of patient care through evidence-based medication therapy derived from sound pharmacotherapeutic principles. The scope of this trusted classic goes beyond drug indications and dosages to include the initial selection, proper administration, and monitoring of drugs. You will find everything you need to provide safe, effective drug therapy across the full range of therapeutic categories. This edition is enriched by more than 300 expert contributors, and every chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the latest evidence-based information and recommendations. Important features such as Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter, Clinical Presentation tables that summarize disease signs and symptoms, and Clinical Controversies boxes that examine the complicated issues faced by students and clinicians in providing drug therapy make this text an essential learning tool for students, patient-focused pharmacists, and other health care providers. New To This Edition: A section on personalized pharmacotherapy appears in most sections All diagstic flow diagrams, treatment algorithms, dosing guideline recommendations, and monitoring approaches have been updated in full color to clearly distinguish treatment pathways New drug monitoring tables have been added Most of the disease-oriented chapters have incorporated evidence-based treatment guidelines that often include ratings of the level of evidence to support the key therapeutic approaches Twenty-five online-only chapters are available at the website.
- Author BiographyJoseph DiPiro, PharmD, FCCP (Mt. Pleasant, SC), Executive Dean and Professor, South Carolina School of Pharmacy, Robert Talbert, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS (San Antonio, TX) Professor, University of Texas, Health Science Center. Gary Yee, PharmD, FCCP (Omaha, NB) Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, University of Nebraska, Medical Center. Barbara Wells, PharmD, FASHP, FCCP, BCPP (Jackson, MI) Dean and Professor, Executive Director of the Research Institute of Phamaceutical Sciences, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy. L. Michael Posey, BS Pharm (Athen, GA) Editorial Director, American Pharmacists Association.
- Author(s)Barbara G. Wells,Gary C Yee,Joseph T. DiPiro,L. Michael Posey,Robert L. Talbert
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3801 g
- Width223 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.