All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to fully prepare readers for the challenges of a career in the pharmacy industry, the Fifth Edition of DURGIN AND HANAN'S PHARMACY PRACTICE FOR TECHNICIANS continues to provide readers with the comprehensive coverage that has made previous editions so popular. Useful as both a learning tool and a reference manual, this practical text covers all aspects of contemporary health care and pharmacy practice, including comprehensive information on basic pharmacy concepts and changes in pharmacy technician duties, practice and regulatory standards. With increased coverage of prescription drug plans, career opportunities, and communication skills, this classic text provides readers with the information needed to excel in a variety of pharmacy settings.
- Author BiographyZachary I. Hanan, RPh, M.S., FASCP, FASHP was the Director of Pharmaceutical Services at Mercy Medical Center for over 30 years and an Associate Adjunct Professor at St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences. Jane M. Durgin, CIJ, R.Ph., R.N., M.S., Ed. D. was a Professor of Pharmacy Administration at the St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, Jamaica, NY.
- Author(s)Jane M. Durgin,Zachary Hanan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1455 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement5th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.