All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionPharmacy Technician Tactics is a strategic approach to pharmacy technician training. It includes 13 individual training missions to help those who wish to become a pharmacy technician or pass either of the national certification exams. It includes over 1500 review questions and valuable drug information to help prepare for that exam. Pharmacy calculations used in all aspects of pharmacy are presented in an easy-to-understand learning format. This strategic training manual includes the basics of becoming a pharmacy technian.
- Author(s)Rhonda Inez Wilson
- PublisherPharmacy Technician Tactics
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPharmacy Technician Tactics
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- revterry12307 Apr, 2016by
If you are looking to pass the PTCB this book will be the last book you will have to buy.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.