All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in conjunction with several oil companies using experimental data for real reservoir fluids, Phase Behavior of Petroleum Reservoir Fluids introduces industry standard methods for modeling the phase behavior of petroleum reservoir fluids at different stages in the process. Keeping mathematics to a minimum, this book discusses sampling, characterization, compositional analyses, and equations of state used to simulate various pressure-volume-temperature (PVT) properties of reservoir fluids. Featuring new figures, references, and updates throughout, this Second Edition: * Adds simulation results for PVT data obtained with the PC-SAFT equation * Describes routine and EOR PVT experiments with enhanced procedural detail * Expands coverage of sampling, compositional analyses, and measurement of PVT data Phase Behavior of Petroleum Reservoir Fluids, Second Edition supplies a solid understanding of the phase behavior of the various fluids present in a petroleum reservoir, providing practical kwledge essential for achieving optimal design and cost-effective operations in a petroleum processing plant.
- Author BiographyKaren Schou Pedersen holds a Ph.D in liquid physics from the Department of Physical Chemistry at the Technical University of Denmark. She has worked as a research associate at the Physics Department at Edinburgh University and at the nuclear research center, Institut Laue-Langevin, in Grenoble. She has been the managing director of Calsep A/S since 1984 and has been responsible for several R & D projects within reservoir fluid modeling and flow assurance. She is the author of more than 50 publications on oil and gas properties. Peter L. Christensen holds a Ph.D from the Department of Chemical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark. He started his career in oil and gas technology at Riso National Laboratories in Denmark focusing on studies in the fields of reservoir simulation and PVT. He has been an associate professor at the Technical University of Denmark and lectured in thermodynamics, unit operations, and oil and gas technology. He is currently a senior principal consultant at Calsep A/S. Jawad Azeem Shaikh holds an M.Sc in petroleum technology from the University of Pune in India. He has been the regional manager and principal consultant of Calsep FZ-LLC in Dubai since 2009 and has been responsible for the project including lab coordination, designing of enhanced oil recovery studies, and equation of state modeling work of oil and gas properties. Before joining Calsep, he was an advanced studies supervisor for Core Laboratories International B.V. He has authored several papers and articles on sampling, PVT lab work, and oil and gas properties.
- Author(s)Karen Schou Pedersen,Peter L. Christensen,Shaikh Jawad Azeem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note248 black & white illustrations, 253 black & white tables
- Weight994 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.