All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Banner was once just a shy scientist. But after a devastating lab accident, he became The Incredible Hulk. Join the action as this Super Hero fights against Abomination in his complete origin story as told in The Incredible Hulk. Re-live all of The Avengers' individual stories before they reassemble in Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. (c) 2015 Marvel. All Rights Reserved.
- Author BiographyAlex Irvine is the writer of the Marvel games Avengers Alliance, Marvel War of Heroes, and Marvel Puzzle Quest, which together have seen more than 50 million players. He has also written comics ( Daredevil Noir, Iron Man: Rapture ) and novels ( The Ultimates: Against All Enemies, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iron Man 2 ) for Marvel. He wrote the novelizations of The Adventures of Tintin, Pacific Rim, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes ; other tie-in novels include Transformers: Exodus and Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal. His award-winning original novels include Buyout, The Narrows, and A Scattering of Jades. He's on Twitter @alexirvine and various other places online too.
- Author(s)Alex Irvine,Alexander Irvine
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMarvel Cinematic Universe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.