Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe terms phase transitions and phase transformations are often used in an interchangeable manner in the metallurgical literature. In this book, transformations driven by pressure changes, radiation and deformation and those occurring in nascale multilayers are brought to the fore. Order-disorder transformations, many of which constitute very good examples of continuous transformations, are dealt with in a comprehensive manner. Almost all types of phase transformations and reactions that are commonly encountered in irganic materials are covered and the underlying thermodynamic, kinetic and crystallographic aspects elucidated.
- Author(s)Pradip Mukhopadhyay,Srikumar Banerjee
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/07/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitlePergamon Materials Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight1810 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.