All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a short, fairly simple course on the basic theory of phase transitions and its modern applications. In physics, these applications include such modern developments as Bose-Einstein condensation of atoms, high temperature superconductivity, and vortices in superconductors, while in other fields they include small world phemena and scale-free systems (such as stock markets and the Internet). The advantage of treating all these topics together lies in showing their connection with one ather and with the general theory of phase transitions.
- Author(s)Moshe Gitterman,Vivian Halpern
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.