Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPhase conjugation properties of stimulated Brillouin scattering (SBS) in a short multimode fiber have been investigated with an eye towards its application for a multi-channel double pass master oscillator power amplifier (MOPA) system. In particular, properties of the SBS beam to compensate for the axial and transverse phase distortion between individual channels in a multi-channel amplifier system were studied. Two optical paths were created by covering half of the laser beam with a microscope slide, and also by spatially splitting the wavefronts with a 4 prism set-up. The Stokes beams that traversed the same optical paths as the pump beams were shown to compensate the phase distortion introduced by the different optical paths.
- Author(s)Shawn M Willis
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.