All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy has been always received or bypassed for its resonance or aloofness with the spirit of the time. Should t philosophy/phemelogy of life be expected to do more to ascertain its validity? Should it t pass the pragmatic test, that is to respond directly to the life-concerns of its time? What is the role of the philosopher and philosophy today? Due to the ever-advancing scientific, techlogical, social and cultural changes that are shaping human life and the life-world-in-transformation, we are desperately seeking a measure to estimate life's unfolding, a compass to stir the course between Scylla and Charibda to maintain human-hood and creative insight for laying the cornerstones for the unforeseeable unfolding of life dynamisms. It is this challenge which philosophy/phemelogy of life meets with underlying ontopoietic unraveling of the hidden logoic concatenations of beingness-in-becoming. The present collection of essays offers contributions to answer this challenge by focusing upon measure, sharing-in-life, intersubjectivity and communication, societal equilibrium, education, and more. It will be of great interest to those working in the fields of Phemelogy, Philosophy, History of Philosophy, and Contemporary Philosophy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2004
- Series TitleAnalecta Husserliana
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAnna-Teresa Tymieniecka
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.