All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a completely new approach to examining how polymers move in n-dilute solution, this book focuses on experimental facts, t theoretical speculations, and concentrates on polymer solutions, t dilute solutions or polymer melts. From centrifugation and solvent dynamics to viscosity and diffusion, experimental measurements and their quantitative representations are the core of the discussion. The book reveals several experiments never before recognized as revealing polymer solution properties. A vel approach to relaxation phemena accurately describes viscoelasticity and dielectric relaxation and how they depend on polymer size and concentration. Ideal for graduate students and researchers interested in the properties of polymer solutions, the book covers real measurements on practical systems, including the very latest results. Every significant experimental method is presented in considerable detail, giving unprecedented coverage of polymers in solution.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. J. Phillies is a Professor in the Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Massachusetts. He has attained international recognition for his scientific studies of light scattering spectroscopy and polymer solutions.
- Author(s)George D. J. Phillies
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note242 b/w illus.
- Weight1160 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.