Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSince the team's origins in 1933, the Philadelphia Eagles have provided football fans with years of star players, dramatic games, and memorable moments. Philadelphia Eagles: The Complete Illustrated History offers a look back at every Eagles season-the good and the bad-with recaps of on-field performances and off-field anecdotes. Longtime Philadelphia sportswriter Les Bowen includes the stories behind the action and offers profiles of the greatest players, coaches, and front-office figures who have defined more than 75 years of Eagles history. Among those featured are Bert Bell, Greasy Neale, Steve Van Buren, Chuck Bednarik, Harold Carmichael, Wilbert Montgomery, Ron Jaworski, Dick Vermeil, Buddy Ryan, Randall Cunningham, Reggie White, and Dovan McNabb. Stories of the greatest games and turning-point moments in Eagles history round out this comprehensive look at an iconic NFL franchise.
- Author BiographyLes Bowen has covered the Eagles for the Philadelphia Daily News since 2002. Before that, he spent nearly 13 years covering the Flyers. He also writes the Eagletarian blog on philly.com. Les lives with his wife, Barbara, and their two sons in Haddon Township, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Les Bowen
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationOsceola
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMVP Books
- Content Note125 colour illustrations, 75 black & white illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width241 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.