All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the most historic square mile in the country to one of the largest urban parks in the world and then to the realms of sports and cheesesteaks, 120 images take the viewer on a journey through the rich history, sights, and pop culture of Philadelphia. Included are oft-visited iconic spots, such as Independence Hall, where the country's founding fathers committed to rebellion, hammered out the Constitution, and governed the nation, and the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized in the movie Rocky. Interwoven are many historic and contemporary scenes that are associated with what is locally and loosely kwn as center city. The book is a brief travelogue through the time and space of this old and venerable but very much alive place.
- Author BiographyAntelo Devereux, Jr. has been photographing since the age of 10. He has exhibited in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maine and his photographs are in many private collections. This is his sixth book. He resides with his family in Chester County, PA.
- Author(s)Antelo Devereux
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illus
- Weight578 g
- Width231 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.