All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis vibrantly illustrated dedication to Philadelphia presents one of the United States oldest and most historically and culturally significant metropolises with photographs, from the detailed to the paramic, of its architecture, art, and parks. The City of Brotherly Love has it all: the largest concentration of colonial architecture in the country, modern skyscrapers, and plenty of open green space. Take an armchair tour of the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House; head over to University of Pennsylvanias Morris Arboretum; then venture out to nearby Valley Forge Park. Through creative vantage points, absorb Phillys local color as you stroll around Old City and the 18th-century homes of Society Hillyou might even sneak a peek at the New Years Day Mummers. From the Schuylkill to the Delaware, along the old cobblestones and among the towering monuments, Philadelphia welcomes you with open arms.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Gadomski, a third generation Pocono native, is an internationally published photographer and a former state park ranger. He spent his lifetime exploring the wilds of Pennsylvanias Pocono Mountains and its rich historic past.
- Author(s)Michael P. Gadomski
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.