All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb reference book profiles Philco, the leading radio manufacturer during radio's Golden Age. In addition to illustrating many of Philco's radio receivers, it provides background on the company. Specifications for each model are given. The text is divided into a year-by-year look at Philco's radio line from 1928, when the company began to make radios, to 1942, when World War II put a halt to radio production. This newly revised edition is an invaluable source for the radio collector. Anyone who remembers radio's Golden Age will enjoy taking a stalgic trip through its pages. The photographs and specifications will prove a valuable aid in identifying a particular Philco model.
- Author BiographyRon Ramirez accumulated a diverse collection of radios dating from the twenties through the forties before he encountered the Philco sets. He lives in Kentucky with his wife, Jill, and his two daughters.
- Author(s)R. Ramirez
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note828 photos & drawings
- Weight940 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.