All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a selection of Philip Glass's most successful and best-loved pieces for solo Pia, brought together in one collection. These pieces include selections from the BAFTA-winning and 2003 Academy Award[registered] minated film The Hours . Also included is the Trilogy Sonata for Pia and pieces from the Metamorphosis Suite . The songs include: An Unwelcome Friend , Dead Things , I'm Going To Make A Cake , Something She Has To Do , Tearing Herself Away , The Hours , The Poet Acts , Why Does Someone Have To Die? , and, Metamorphosis . The Trilogy Sonata for pia includes: Knee Play No.4 (from Einstein on the Beach ); Satyagraha (Conclusion, Act III); Dance from 'Akhnaten' (Scene III); Modern Love Waltz ; and Opening Piece from Glassworks .
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWise Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.