All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most joyful books ever written came from a man facing imminent execution in prison. The apostle Paul's letter to the church at Philippi shimmers with the words joy, glad, and rejoice. In this guide, you will learn from one who faced supernatural evil as well as every kind of human problem-and yet could say, Rejoice in the Lord always, and again, I say, Rejoice!
- Author BiographyKlug is a freelance writer and editor in Amery, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Ron Klug
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight68 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.