All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an antated bibliography of newspaper articles, books, and other resources pertaining to the United States military forces in the Philippines, including accounts by prisoners of war, pieces written by and about military personnel such as Ferdinand Marcos, information on Philippine military organizations, and coverage of the 1941-1942 Philippine campaign of World War II. An introduction examines the history of the American military presence from the Philippine-American war (1898-1902) to the defeat of Philippine forces by the Japanese in 1941-1942. The almost 700 entries in this bibliography reflect the wealth of information published on the topic, information spread throughout a large number of libraries and archives in both the United States and the Philippines.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Meixsel is an assistant professor of history at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. A former Fulbright scholar, he has written articles on Philippine and United States military history for Bulletin of the American Historical Collection (Manila), The Journal of Military History, and Pacific Historical Review.
- Author(s)Richard B. Meixsel
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.