All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's: Britain's clearest maps for motorists. Completely updated and revised for 2017. Good balance between detail and quality ...excellent town maps What Car? Practical 'more to view per page' format (A3). 96 pages of fully updated road maps at 3 miles to 1 inch. 2-page road map of Ireland. 64 fully indexed town and city plans. 16 pages of city approach maps with named arterial roads. 6-page extra-large-scale route-planning section. Philip's Big Road Atlas Britain and Ireland 2017 is a large-format spiral-bound atlas featuring fully updated maps from the Philip's digital database, which has been voted Britain's clearest and most detailed in an independent consumer survey. Philip's Big Road Atlas Britain and Ireland 2017 contains 96 pages of road maps covering Britain at 3 miles to 1 inch (Scottish Highlands and Western Isles at 4 miles to 1 inch, Orkney and Shetland at 5.25 miles to 1 inch). The maps clearly mark service areas, roundabouts and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguish between roads over and under 4 metres wide - a boon for drivers of wide vehicles. The atlas also includes a 2-page road map of Ireland, route-planning maps, a distance table, 12 large-scale city approach maps with named arterial roads, and 64 extra-detailed and fully indexed town and city plans.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight958 g
- Width295 mm
- Height393 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.