All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's: Britain's clearest maps for motorists. Completely updated and revised for 2017. Good balance between detail and quality ...excellent town maps What Car? 160 pages of fully updated road maps at 3 miles to 1 inch. 2-page road map of Ireland. 32 town and city plans. 8 pages of city approach maps with named arterial roads. 10 pages of detailed route-planning maps, incorporating a key map. Philip's Essential Road Atlas Britain and Ireland 2017 is a mid-format spiral-bound atlas featuring fully updated maps from the Philip's digital database, which has been voted Britain's clearest and most detailed in an independent consumer survey. Philip's Essential Road Atlas Britain and Ireland 2017 contains 160 pages of road maps covering Britain at 3 miles to 1 inch, with the Western Isles, Orkney and Shetland at smaller scales. The maps clearly mark service areas, roundabouts and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguish between roads over and under 4 metres wide - a boon for drivers of wide vehicles. The atlas also includes a 2-page road map of Ireland, 10 pages of route-planning maps, a distance table, 4 large-scale city approach maps with named arterial roads, and 32 extra-detailed town and city plans.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight706 g
- Width231 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.