All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.24
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $40.50Trending at AU $46.15
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Navigator Road Atlases - the UK's best-selling Road Atlases. The No.1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist. No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity. 'A map that beats all others' The Daily Telegraph 'Scale, accuracy and clarity are without parallel' Driving Magazine 'No.1 in the UK for clear maps' Independent research survey Over 6,000 bridge heights, nearly 1,500 weight-restricted bridges and over 250 width-restricted bridges. Britain's best road mapping in a great spiral format. Every street in Britain marked on the maps. Over 3000 roads named. Fixed speed-camera locations, with speed limits. 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas. Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section. Up-to-date mapping at 1.5 miles to 1 inch. Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown. Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets. Philip's Navigator Trucker's Britain is the must-have atlas for every professional driver - a special feature of this atlas is the inclusion of over 6000 low bridges, and their height restrictions, which are clearly marked on the maps. The maps also show fixed speed-camera locations, with their speed limits, and provide over 3000 road names as well as numbers. The atlas also includes a massive selection of 100 indexed town-centre maps, detailed approach maps to 12 major urban areas, plus route-planning maps, a distance table, and a fully comprehensive 43,000-name index. The main road maps are at 1.5 miles to 1 inch (Northern Scotland at 3 miles to 1 inch) and are extra clear and detailed, showing even the smallest roads and lanes that are omitted from other atlases. Every roundabout, junction and slip-road is shown in detail on main roads and motorways. The alpha-numeric grid is based on the National Grid, so that the atlas can be used with GPS systems. In addition, every street in Britain is located on the maps. Philip's Navigator is widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1710 g
- Width349 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.