All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Road Atlas France, Belgium and The Netherlands shows the national road networks at a scale of 1:1 million, with ultra-clear detailed mapping for urban areas. Scenic routes are highlighted, and the maps show numerous places to visit including beaches, theme parks, national parks and World Heritage sites. Philip's Road Atlas France, Belgium and The Netherlands includes: 2-page route-planner; Listings for ski resorts and top visitor attractions; 38 pages of clear, detailed road maps, with car ferries and toll, toll-free and pre-pay motorways all clearly marked; Large-scale approach maps for four major cities (Bordeaux, Lyon, Paris, Strasbourg); City-centre plans marking historic buildings and tourist attractions as well as car parks, head post offices and other facilities in eight major cities (Amsterdam, Brussels, Bordeaux, Luxembourg, Lyon, Marseilles, Paris, Strasbourg).
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight114 g
- Width155 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.