All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Street Atlas Berkshire gives comprehensive and detailed coverage of the county. The route planner shows all the A and B roads, and can be used when driving to get close to the destination before turning to the relevant large-scale street map. The street maps show every named road, street and lane very clearly, with major roads picked out in colour. The maps are at a standard scale of 3.5 inches to 1 mile, and show postcode boundaries. Other information on the maps includes car parks, railway and bus stations, post offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, police and fire stations, places of worship, leisure centres, footpaths and bridleways, camping and caravan sites, golf courses, and many other places of interest. Also included are fixed single and multiple speed-camera locations, with corresponding speed limits. The comprehensive index lists street names and postcodes, plus schools, hospitals, railway stations, shopping centres and other such features picked out in red, with other places of interest shown in blue.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Series TitlePhilip's Street Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight378 g
- Width199 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.