Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe only atlas with all the named streets in Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole. Updated edition for 2016 with new business parks and estates added. From Philip's, the UK's leading publisher of county street atlases. Street maps show car parks, schools, hospitals and many other places of interest. Practical route-planning section showing all A and B roads. BOURNEMOUTH, CHRISTCHURCH, DORCHESTER, POOLE, SHERBORNE, WEYMOUTH, BARTON ON SEA, BEAMINSTER, BLANDFORD FORUM, BRIDPORT, CERNE ABBAS, CREWKERNE, CORFE CASTLE, EASTON, FERNDOWN, FORTUNESWELL, GILLINGHAM, HAMWORTHY, HIGHCLIFFE, LYME REGIS, MERE, NEW MILTON, PRESTON, RINGWOOD, SHAFTESBURY, STALBRIDGE, STUDLAND, STURMINSTER NEWTON, SWANAGE, UPTON, VERWOOD, WAREHAM, WEST LULWORTH, WIMBORNE MINSTER, WOOL, YEOVIL. This fully updated Philip's street atlas of Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole gives comprehensive and detailed coverage of the region in a convenient spiral-bound format. The route planner shows all the A and B roads, and can be used when driving to get close to the destination before turning to the relevant large-scale street map. The street maps show every named road, street and lane very clearly, with major roads picked out in colour. The maps are at a scale of 3.5 inches to 1 mile, with less populated areas at 1.75 inches to 1 mile. Other information on the maps includes postcode boundaries, car parks, railway and bus stations, post offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, police and fire stations, places of worship, leisure centres, footpaths and bridleways, camping and caravan sites, golf courses, and many other places of interest. The comprehensive index lists street names and postcodes, plus schools, hospitals, railway stations, shopping centres and other such features picked out in red, with other places of interest shown in blue. Philip's Street Atlas Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole is suitable for both business and leisure use.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Series TitlePhilip's Street Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight490 g
- Width199 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.