All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe only atlas with all the named streets in Somerset. Updated edition for 2016 with new business parks and estates added. From Philip's, the UK's leading publisher of county street atlases. Street maps show car parks, schools, hospitals and many other places of interest. Practical route-planning section showing all A and B roads. BATH, BRIDGWATER, FROME, TAUNTON, WESTON-SUPER-MARE, YEOVIL, Bruton, Burnham-on-Sea, Castle Cary, Chard, Crewkerne, Clevedon, Cheddar, Glastonbury, Ilminster, Keynsham, Minehead, Midsomer Norton, Nailsea, Portishead, Sherborne, Shepton Mallet, Street, Somerton, Wincanton, Watchet, Wedmore, Wells, Wellington, Yatton. This fully updated Philip's street atlas of Somerset gives comprehensive and detailed coverage of the county in a convenient spiral-bound format. The route planner shows all the A and B roads, and can be used when driving to get close to the destination before turning to the relevant large-scale street map. The street maps show every named road, street and lane very clearly, with major roads picked out in colour. The maps are at a scale of 3.5 inches to 1 mile, with less populated areas at 1.75 inches to 1 mile. In addition, Bristol and Bath city centres are shown at 7 inches to 1 mile. Other information on the maps includes postcode boundaries, car parks, railway and bus stations, post offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, police and fire stations, places of worship, leisure centres, footpaths and bridleways, camping and caravan sites, golf courses, and many other places of interest. The comprehensive index lists street names and postcodes, plus schools, hospitals, railway stations, shopping centres and other such features picked out in red, with other places of interest shown in blue. Philip's Street Atlas Somerset is suitable for both business and leisure use.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight538 g
- Width198 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.