All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhillippa Grogan is the face and name behind Phillippa's, a well-respected bakery kwn for its delicious range of traditional baked goods, such as fruit muffins, slices, chocolate cakes and the lightest sponges, as well as pizzas, savoury tarts and traditionally made breads. In this inspiring and generous book, written with Richard Cornish, Phillippa shares more than 140 baking recipes from Australia, New Zealand and beyond, gathered from family, friends and her travels. Backed by expert kwledge of quality ingredients, basic techniques and the chemistry of cooking, Phillippa's reassuring advice will assist you at every step, whether you are baking for lunchboxes, tea parties or a feasting table.
- Author BiographyRichard Cornish is an award-winning food writer whose love of the land led him to explore the issues around food- where it comes from, how it gets to us, and why some foods taste better than others. He is a senior features writer for the Fairfax Good Food and Epicure liftouts, and is the writer and creator of its popular 'Brain Food' column. He has co-written four books on Spanish food with MoVida chef Frank Camorra, and worked in Mexico researching and photographing a book on Mexican food culture. Richard appeared on the Australian version of Iron Chef, was co-creative director of the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, and continues to consult to the organisation. A vocal commentator on food, food politics and sustainability, he lives in Melbourne with his partner, fashion designer Tiffany Treloar, daughters Ginger and Sunday, and a rambling vegetable garden.
- Author(s)Phillippa Grogan,Richard Cornish
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1475 g
- Width264 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $37.17Trending at AU $39.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.