All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers of Capitalism provides an interdisciplinary approach, attempting to discover the feasibility of an integration of Austrian Ecomics and Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. Edward W. Younkins supplies essays presenting the essential ideas of Carl Menger, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand, as well as scholarly essays discussing the theorists and the interaction of their theories.
- Author BiographyEdward W. Younkins is Professor of Accountancy and Business Administration in the Department of Business at Wheeling Jesuit University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width184 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEdward W. Younkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.