All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers of Capitalism provides an interdisciplinary approach, attempting to discover the feasibility of an integration of Austrian Ecomics and Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. Edward W. Younkins supplies essays presenting the essential ideas of Carl Menger, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand, as well as scholarly essays discussing the theorists and the interaction of their theories.
- Author BiographyEdward W. Younkins is Professor of Accountancy and Business Administration in the Department of Business at Wheeling Jesuit University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width176 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEdward W. Younkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.