All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophic Whigs explores the links between scientific activity and politics in the early nineteenth century. Through a study of the Edinburgh medical school, L.S. Jacyna analyses the developments in medical education in the context of the social and political relationships within the local Whig community. Philosophic Whigs is a fascinating study of the links between science and the society that produces it.
- Author(s)Stephen Jacyna
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/1994
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.