Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Philosophical Classics for English Readers A few words stand here by way of explanation and ackwledgment. The biography which the quotation of authorities or reference to them would have necessitated a doubling of the allotted space) is founded on Schubert's life of Kant, and on the early memoirs, which have been largely corrected and added' to in accordance with more recent information. Special mention on this head is due to Professor Ben Erdmann's essays on Knutzen and the 'kritik 3' to Dr Emil Arldt's sketch of Kant's early life; and to several articles in different numbers of the 'altpreussische Monatsschrift.' For the communication of the last I am indebted to the kindness of Dr Rudolf Reicke of Konigsberg, whose devotion to Kant is kwn to all brethren of the craft, and whose promised edition of the philosopher's corre spondence will enable the last thirty years of his life to be written with more fulness than heretofore. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)William Knight
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.